“SmartPower Technologies is a provider of technical and advisory energy conservation solutions, offering elite energy efficiency products through our direct distributorships”
The SmartPower Technologies Team (SPT) custom designs “Total Energy Management Programs” suited to the specific needs of each client. We are confident we have assembled an “A Team” of energy conservation experts along with the best available products and solutions in all areas of carbon footprint reduction methods. SPT has formed a team of Strategic Partners with the experience and professionalism needed to excel on every level, each backed with a formidable resume of project completions. Our goal is to orchestrate the best program to reduce your energy costs. We specialize in existing building retrofits and new construction from plan review stage to completion. We can help you reduce energy usage and costs in all areas.
Existing Buildings: We can often reduce your total energy costs 20-60% in existing buildings. The SmartPower Team services generally pay you back in as little as 9 months and continue to deliver savings year after year. Shared Energy Savings (SES), Carbon Foot Print Reduction, Equipment Rental, Service Contracts, and Lease programs are available to upgrade your operation with little or no money down, each tailored to your specific accounting needs. You can often achieve immediate positive cash flow with energy savings that exceed the cost to finance the work done. We offer a guaranty backing our programs with an insurance policy from a major carrier. The guaranty ensures the annual debt service will never exceed the annual savings achieved, thus never there is any money paid out of pocket for the program as it is a diversion of funds normally paid to existing utility expenses.
New Construction: Please note buildings life cycle costs are the expenses of a building from conception to demolition, and the construction costs are only 20% of the total lifecycle costs! That means that properly planned buildings applying sustainability and energy conscious building practices can equate to $millions of dollars in savings over the remaining 80% of the buildings lifecycle!
Energy management is the science applying engineering, skill and attention to detail. The savings and benefits are immediate, substantial and continue long term. We will design an energy efficiency program using specialty products, equipment and procedures to reduce energy usage in all areas. Custom operating charts and in-service training is also available to ensure your success. The SP Team will custom design and implement all upgrade work done on your facility. Our follow-up frequency is set based on your needs. We save Energy and Money without compromising your atmosphere, daily operations or working conditions.
Energy Smart Success and Environmental Stewardship require everyone to increase their awareness. Our “Green Programs” will also build teamwork which turns change into a positive process. The reality is energy costs will continue to rise. The SP Team is your best solution for reducing those energy costs today. Don’t let soaring energy costs waste your bottom line profits.
Please contact SmartPower for your energy conservation projects at 1-866-ECO-2009 or email@example.com. Please check out our entire programs & product lines at www.GoSmartPower.com .Go Green and save Green with the SmartPower Team!
Download our SPT Information Packet (PDF)